[gnugo-devel] Installation help

From: fcombet
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Installation help
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 13:06:21 +0000

Hello,
I am not really good in PCs, compilation, use of softwares,  and so.
I have all the files you describe (binaries, compressed gnugo, uncompressed
one), Jago installed...
but nothing explain how to make it work.
I think it would be very kind for you, and for Go amateurs, to make a detailed
page on how to install all this stuff, and more, launch the game.

thank you,

Best Regards,
F.Combet
France

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,16 € TTC/min)