Re: [gnugo-devel] strength against Many Faces

From: David G Doshay
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] strength against Many Faces
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 21:08:18 -0800

On 31, Mar 2005, at 7:23 PM, address@hidden wrote:

I guess you are doing experiments with both SlugGo and GNU Go
(to establish a base line)?

Exactly. We won't know how much difference our wrapper
over GNU Go makes until we know how well GG does.

We'd be interested in seeing some of the games against
Many Faces -- both GNU Go and SlugGo.

Is there any particular way I should choose the games I
send? Largest wins/losses? Closest to even? How many
do you want to see? There are so very many game files
building up.

Cheers,
David