[gnugo-devel] Use of Gnugo and Goban on the AGA CD and in a book

From: Peter Shotwell
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Use of Gnugo and Goban on the AGA CD and in a book
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:57:10 -0400

Hello All,

I am the author of "Go! More Than a Game" (Tuttle 2004) and am now writing a second book for Tuttle. It will include the American Go Association CD-ROM and I am currently updating it with the webmaster, Roy Laird. Besides something from Gnugo, we would like to include Goban for Mac users.

The problem is, we need written permission for everything we put on it but I am confused about what this means for gnugo projects in general and for Goban. Also, about which versions of Gnugo to use for the strongest 9x9 program.

Another thing that would be helpful is to be put on a mailing list for updates that might apply as we keep the disk current in the coming years.

Your help is appreciated. And keep up the good work!!

Best,
Peter Shotwell