[gnugo-devel] TODO list -> Trac wiki?

From: Arend Bayer
Subject: [gnugo-devel] TODO list -> Trac wiki?
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 07:59:34 +0100 (CET)

I suggest that we move the TODO list to a wiki page on trac.gnugo.org.
TODO could then be a pointer to that web page. Reasons:

1. We really should have a todo list on the web somewhere. Having it both
in the sources and on the web would require synchronization or (more likely)
lead to one of them getting outdated.
2. A wiki page is easier to update, and thus more likely to stay up to date.
3. One can add links from todo points to discussions about them, to tickets
with work being done etc.