[gnugo-devel] Fwd: paper on SlugGo

From: David G Doshay
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Fwd: paper on SlugGo
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 20:59:04 -0800

An additional point for the GNU developers is that I will also
be making our source code visible at this dforge site ... as
soon as we get the super ko violation detection and avoidance
working.

I won't be bothering with any other code cleanup, so you will
get to see our warts as well as the cute dimples   ;^)

Cheers,
David

Begin forwarded message: