[gnugo-devel] RE: Looking for contact with developers of Go programs.

From: David Fotland
Subject: [gnugo-devel] RE: Looking for contact with developers of Go programs.
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:58:22 -0800

Interesting game.  It will be very hard to make a strong program, because computer go programs use patterns to generate good moves.  This game is different from go, so no one knows the good patterns.

Take a look at www.arimaa.com for an example of another new game, with a web site to play it, and many computer opponents.

David