Re: [gnugo-devel] GO-Play

From: alain Baeckeroot
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] GO-Play
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:59:48 +0200

Le Dimanche 26 Mars 2006 21:54, Daniela Horvath a écrit :
> Hello!
Hello

>   Can I download Gnu-Go free?
Like all GNU softwares (http://www.gnu.org/), free download is
one of the 4 basic freedoms you have.

>   How many people download Gnu-Go on the average?
godzillions. It is also included in some Linux distribution, so
download number might not be a very good measure.

>   Thank you for your answer, i need this data for a project on university!
What is your project ? Google send me to a very short german page, BabelFish
traduction is impossible to understand :)

>   Best regards, Daniela Horvath

Best regards
Alain