[gnugo-devel] [Fwd: Re: [computer-go] June KGS online Go Tournament]

From: kautz
Subject: [gnugo-devel] [Fwd: Re: [computer-go] June KGS online Go Tournament]
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 19:00:21 +0200

Hi GNU Go folks,
SlugGo seems to pass the ball over (see attachment) ... Who will play tomorrow?

I volunteer to operate a player (plain 3.7.10, KGS Nick GoGNU) in either division. (one player in total). Please let me know if I should apply! And what level/min-level/autolevel/-M options I should use :-)

Happy GO - ing
  aquarius (hms on KGS)

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [computer-go] June KGS online Go Tournament Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 20:29:32 -0400
Get a generator.  Bill the university.  Problem solved.