[gnugo-devel] Go arbiter engine in C++

From: nebet
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Go arbiter engine in C++
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 20:08:13 +0200

Hello,

I'm completely new to GO nevertheless
I plan to experiment with making Go players with evolutionary comp. (from AI
perspective).
I'm looking for a fast, reliable Go engine that would serve me just as an
arbiter, nothing more nor less.

C++ source with easy interface to it would be just wonderfull.

I'm aware of GTP but I'm afraid it'd be much faster not to use string
communication, but to use arbiter's classes. (I need speed!!)

I'm also aware of the possibility of using GnuGo source code, but isn't there
anything dedicated to my needs? And in C++ not C?

I'd be thankfull for any hints / links / suggestions.

Norbert