[gnugo-devel] bug-gnugo 3.6 assertion failure:interface.c

From: Myshkin LeVine
Subject: [gnugo-devel] bug-gnugo 3.6 assertion failure:interface.c
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 17:23:55 -0400

Hello:
I was messing around with cGoban running gnu-go 3.6 through the GMP, and after I closed the program there was debug output on the screen of my Terminal shell session. It included a request to mail the text of the error to this address. I have attached a copy of the message to this email. I hope that this information will be useful in some way.
                        Sincerely,
                                                Myshkin LeVine