Re: [gnugo-devel] Gnugo Bug

From: Gunnar Farnebäck
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Gnugo Bug
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 11:53:39 +0200

On 07/26/10 23:30, April Hersey wrote:
I'm working with Peter Drake on improving his program Orego, which we regularly
test against Gnugo with no problems. Today, however, we received the following
error during a game:

Hi April,

This problem was fixed two years ago. Please upgrade to stable release
3.8 of GNU Go.

If you for testing consistency reasons need to stay with the now very
old development version 3.7.11 you can try to apply the patch in
http://trac.gnugo.org/gnugo/ticket/208, which should have no impact on
the move generation other than avoiding this kind of crashes.

/Gunnar