[gnugo-devel] possible bug

From: Norman Gootee
Subject: [gnugo-devel] possible bug
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 16:24:51 -0600

I downloaded version 3.8 a couple of days ago, to run with glGo and today I played a game against the computer. White won, but there was a 15 point white territory that gnugo claimed as dame. I couldn't see how it should be dame, so I saved the game and loaded it into The many faces of Go and scored it and the territory showed up as white's territory. If you are interested, I will send you the game.