Re: [gnugo-devel] Bug Report

From: Ben Shoemaker
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Bug Report
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 15:48:56 -0700 (PDT)

More data points:

I tried the cmds.gtp file on my mac mini using a virtual machine to run the same linux as my laptop.

gnugo 3.9.1 seg-faulted.

I downloaded and compiled gnugo 3.8 and it responded c8 with no errors.

I recompiled gnugo 3.9.1 and it also responded c8 with no errors.

So I guess I would try recompiling and see if the error goes away.