Re: [gnugo-devel] Asking for permission to make use of Gnugo in Computer

From: Lang Lee
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Asking for permission to make use of Gnugo in Computer Go tournament
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 16:40:54 +0800

Bqbubb

在 2013-6-10 上午8:32,"Paul Hepperger" <address@hidden>写道:
Hi,

I have been developing a Go program that I call "CyberGo" for about 5 years.
Recently I found out, that its strength can be increased by incorporating some of the analytical functions of Gnugo 3.8.

As you may know the 57th European Go Congress will take place in early August in Poland. I intend to have "CyberGo" participate in the 19x19 Computer Go tournament. So I am asking you for permission to let my program make use of Gnugo 3.8 in that event.

Best regards
Paul Hepperger