[gnugo-devel] [gnu.org #902992] Broken link and outdated information

From: Navaneeth via RT
Subject: [gnugo-devel] [gnu.org #902992] Broken link and outdated information
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 07:58:37 -0400

Recently, we got a message that this[1] page is outdated.

The link to "KGS" should point to here[2], since the KGS
Go Server is no longer hosted by Kiseido.

The wording of the following sentence is misleading:

> GNU Go has established itself as the leading non-commercial go
> program in the recent tournaments that it has taken part in.

Nowadays there are much stronger Go programs around. I'd suggest to
start the sentence with "Up to the year 2004, ..."

What do you think ?

[1]: https://www.gnu.org/software/gnugo/
[2]: http://www.gokgs.com/

--