[gnugo-devel] Adding the support of colors in ascii mode

From: stephane . weiss
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Adding the support of colors in ascii mode
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 11:52:22 +0200 (CEST)

Good morning,

I have been enjoying gnugo for a while. I especially appreciate the ascii mode.
Unfortunately, the goban in ascii mode is somehow a bit hard to read.

Therefore, to improve the readibility, I have patched the code to add the
support of colors using the ansi escape codes.

I have attached my patch to this mail in case it could be useful.

Comments are also welcome :)

I am also considering to contribute more when having more time.

Have a nice day!
Regards.

Stephane WEISS