[gnugo-devel] Status of cross-compilation support

From: B. Wilson
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Status of cross-compilation support
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 18:20:33 +0900

Hello,

I'm attempting to package up gnugo 3.8 for the Void Linux repositories and am
running into cross-compilation issues.

I see that this is because some of the targets are trying to run on the build
host. Thinking that maybe I'm just doing something silly, I dug around and
stumbled across the following thread in the mailing list archives:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnugo-devel/2010-09/msg00004.html

It seems to be discussing a patch series to introduce cross-compilation support
but unfortunately ends without any major resolution. Would someone might
weighing in on the current status of things in this department? If I'm just
missing something obvious, then please forgive the spam.

Cheers,

--
ウィルソン ブランドン
早稲田大学基幹理工学研究科数学応数

Brandon M. Wilson
Waseda University
School of Fundamental Science and Engineering
Department of Applied Mathematics