[gnugo-devel] Thank you for GnuGO.

From: Gabriele Battaglia
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Thank you for GnuGO.
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 14:06:14 +0100

Hi.
I hope that someone is still receiving this adress.

I wanted just to say hello From Italy. I'm a blind, new Go student and your engine, as it can go in ASCII terminal mode, it's the only one accessible I ever found to play against using my assistive tecnologies.
So, really many many thanks for that.

I wish also to ask if 3.8 is the last release or if there exist around some newer version.

Have a great day.

Gabriele.