[Gnumed-devel] Progress with GUI Design

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Progress with GUI Design
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:16:38 +1000

Just to let you know I'm working hard, I'm getting familar with toolbars and
can now make up my own image files to include my own bitmaps. If anyone wants
to know how I've made up some template files with instructions. Its really
easy (once you know...like everything)

I've enclose an early design which needs much refinement, however comment
welcomed and contributions welcomed. Anyone wanting to work on this stuff
together with me please jump in and I'll send you the source.

Regards

Richard Terry
Gui-Design Co-ordinator gnuMed.