[Gnumed-devel] Key events

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Key events
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:34:24 +1000

Ok, I need a quick tutorial on how to incorporate catching and using key
press events (don't say go look at the doc's cause I have and they havn't
helped).

Simple stuff. I need to be able to set the tab order of all the text boxes on
the screen.

I need to be able to catch the tab/enter key and then set the focus to the
next textbox/wigit in the tab order.

I need to be able to do things like auto-capitalise the characters in some
text boxes as the user types.

Any help appreciated as this is now going to really slow down my gui
development if I can't quickly resolve this.

Regards