[Gnumed-devel] Another Serpent/SetFont/Problems w/ Patients

From: Michael Bonert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Another Serpent/SetFont/Problems w/ Patients
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 18:40:45 -0500 (EST)

Hi Everyone:

I created one more Serpent (png attached) and would like
to hear a bit more feedback... I want to get the thing
just right.  Thanks to those that have commented
thus far. :)

I've almost licked the SetFonts problem; I wrote a little
program that searches the code and makes changes.  I'll
implement it when I get a few problems I'm having sorted-out.

Currently... the buttons from the 'Patient' tab don't
show-up (see attached png) and I see the following in
the window I launched gnumed from (when clicking on the
patient tab):
----
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/gnumed/gnumed/client/wxpython/gmGuiMain.py", line 274,
in OnNotebook
    nbns[nb_no].Shown ()
  File
"/usr/share/gnumed/gnumed/client/wxpython/gui/gmPatientWindowManager.py",
line 223, in Shown
    self.gb['modules.patient'][self.pw.GetVisible()].Shown()
KeyError
----
Also, 'gmBMICalc.py' gives me a segmentation fault when I
try running it stand alone.  Karsten doesn't have either of
these problems.  Am I alone on these ones?

General Question -
Is it possible someone creates a little program that tracks
what versions developers have installed
- OR alteratively -
create a little module in the program that defines version
numbers and checks whether the system running gnumed has
those installed?

Any thoughts on this?

Michael