Re: [Gnumed-devel] widget connecting

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] widget connecting
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 13:59:15 +0200

> However, I?m convinced that we can get an sufficient implementation within
> the next time following the current plan and implementing business objects on
> the client
> side.
I agree.

> I absolutely agree that we should write down a plan or at least detailed
> list on what should go in
Will you compile the list and put it in CVS ?

1) patient input/search/modification, no relationship handling
2) keeping progress notes in simple SOAP structured text input
   fields (clin_note/clin_history/clin_physical rows)
3) export of progress notes text for re-use
4) allowing third-party apps to connect to a GnuMed instance,
   lock it into a patient and release that lock later on

That's my list. Clarifications ? Modificiations ? Deletions ?

This, of course, in addition to the already working Archive
code (proper integration of which I feel responsible for but
which need not be a showstopper for release of the above 1-4).

GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net