Re: [Gnumed-devel] running error

From: Karsten . Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] running error
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 01:32:03 +0200 (MEST)

> can't seem to get permission even if manually grant to
> login user (from login screen). Is the _ char being prepended to the
> login name?
You need to grant rights to the appropriate groups. For examples on how to
do that look at the sql files. A writeup is in client/doc/TODO/* or maybe even
in the docs already. We don't grant rights to user accounts directly (except
for gm_dbowner). The current SQL scripts already have the appropriate grant
commands added to them.

Did work for me when I tested but there may of course be bugs lurking
somewhere.