[Gnumed-devel] Re: module interdependency

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: module interdependency
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 11:18:21 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 6 Jul 2003, Horst Herb wrote:

> Module interdependencies appear to have grown wild a bit, with no clear
> separation of GUI and "common", example "gmPlugin.py".
This is one fact I noticed when I builded the GnuMed Debian packages.

The package gnumed-snapshot-common contains modules which where not
only needed by the client but also by the server bootstrap script.
Thus they are not placed correctly in the client tree.

I used a second package which contains all those modules which
were needed by independent parts like bmi, calcpreg and snellen.
I found out the relevant files by grep but some kind of sorting
and documenting on your side would be great.

Kind regards

          Andreas.