Re: [Gnumed-devel] Parking at gnuMed conf.au

From: David Guest
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Parking at gnuMed conf.au
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 09:01:44 +1000

richard terry wrote:

Any ideas from those familar with current Syd Uni/Syd.
Yeah parking sucks.

Richard I have two parking vouchers for Friday August 9. If you want to swing past the Mecure Hotel, Broadway (on George street just past Central) about 8.30 am we can go down together.

We do need some other equipment. There is broadband available in the room but it was down to 5 KBps when I was there yesterday. (Must be all those students downloading MP3s.) It should be better on the Saturday. There is also a dial-up connection. If Andre or anyone else coming by car can bring a server, hub and modem we should be right.

The Meeting Room does not have a data projector on the Saturday so I would be grateful if someone could bring one of those. ?Tim, ?Tony Lembke.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

David

P.S. Mobile number again is 0414-470-375.
P.P.S. Who wants the other day ticket?
P.P.P.S. Robin is our technical support person for the two days. If you need to come in to drop off equipment and don't have a pass, Robin can arrange to meet you.