Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed on MacOSX

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed on MacOSX
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 22:29:37 +0200

Tony,

interesting report :-)

> I've now had gnumed.py running on two Macs (under MacOSX.2)
> There are a few changes needed now to the HOW-TO in the manual, but it
> all gets up OK.
Please do post them or append them to the client/doc/TODO/* files where
appropriate.

> However, after logging in, the screens open one after the other by
> themselves in the same order as the Tabs accross the bottom,
Sounds like the notebook widget isn't properly ported to OSX.
Can you run the notebook demo OK ?

> finally locking onto the XDT window.
Most likely since that one's the widget loaded last ? You can
check in the database (cfg_strarray).

> Clicking on a tab opens the appropriate
> window for a fraction of a second, then the XDT window opens again.
By any chance can you send me (us) a log obtained with
  gnumed.py --debug
? Thanks.

Any difference when you run against the public database ?
(Yep, it's up again, Telekom finally got its act together and
fixed my hosed line. Seems heavy DSL traffic broke the wires :-)

Sorry for the long turnaround time.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net