Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnuMed won't load again!

From: ju0815nk
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnuMed won't load again!
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 14:49:27 +0200 (MEST)

> Hi,
>
> I think I may have wxGTK2 installed, but now gnuMed dies when it gets up
>
> Can someone refresh my memory as to which database table to edit to tell
> it
> what modules to load so I can try and find out why it won't load.
>
> richard
You could try to run gmConfigRegistry.py as standalone app.

You must set PYTHONPATH (maybe GNUMED_DIR, too) appropriately before.

Something like
export
PYTHONPATH=/SOMEdir/gnumed/client/python-common:/SOMEdir/gnumed/client/wxpython
should work.

Then run

python gmConfigRegistry.py --conf-file=~/.gnumed/gnumed.conf

This will bring you to some console dialog where you have to enter your
workplace name (the one you entered in gnumed.conf), gnumed-backend, user name
and password.

Then the setup editor should pop up and you should be able to change the
plugin load order in the apppropriate subtrees.
Just delete the name (leave no empty line), press "Apply changes" - that's
it.

Hilmar