[Gnumed-devel] non-standards-libs

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] non-standards-libs
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 16:30:02 +0200

Hi !

I have added a document to the CVS called non-standards-libs.txt

I would encourage every developer to add any non-standard libraries
along with their respective licenses. I think we can skip the obvious ones
like wxWindows, wxPython. But once you use any third-party module it is nice
to know where you got it from, what license it has and what version you use.

This also serves the purpose of documenting where to get these modules.

Regards,
Sebastian