Re: [Gnumed-devel] Tabbed Lists Doc - Apologies for File Size

From: richard terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Tabbed Lists Doc - Apologies for File Size
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 08:30:58 +1000

Criticisms taken on borad.

I'm afraid I find open office a little buggy on my computer, and given the
amount of time that goes into producing a document I'll still continue to use
msword because it works better.

However, I'll take up Karstens suggestion of posting them to say him or to
upload and he can post the URL to download.

Sorry about the blockage - I guess on broadband (quite wrongly of course) one
tends to forget about that. Apologies again.

Richard