[Gnumed-devel] To Infinity and Beyond

From: Yudhvir Singh Sidhu
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] To Infinity and Beyond
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 18:22:53 -0800

Ok Guys,

I am ready to move onto how to configure a system to be actually used.

So, with my limited understanding, let me guess what happens:
We currently have a client which can connect to Karsten's gnumed demo server or our own demo server.

a. On the server side, we need to create acutal "nurse" or "medical_assistant", or "doctor" or "front_office" database and maybe even system accounts?

b.  We need to run some server bootstrap script. Like maybe archive.conf ?

I will do a writeup and eventually incorporate it with the install instructions.

=====
Yudhvir Singh Sidhu