[Gnumed-devel] Re: install instructions

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: install instructions
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:52:43 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Elizabeth Dodd wrote:

> I think that the Debian should be the default and the most public. It can be
> made to work so easily for the computer-user who doesn't know much with a
> knoppix style Cd and installer.
While I personally like your point of view ;-) I thin we should not enforce
anybody to choose a certain OS (= distribution of OS).  There is too much
enforcing to a certain OS in the world and we just want to keep freedom
of choice.  We might "recommend" something (perhaps even this is to strong)
but we should not make anything the "default".

Kind regards

          Andreas.