Re: [Gnumed-devel] reverting

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] reverting
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:28:41 +0100

Don't quote me on that but as far as I know, noone talked about a rollback
just yet. Maybe the current project admin*S* should comment on that one
but since the files are already in there we should work with them, straighten
out all issues. This means taking a look at each file,  adding comments where
applicable, moving functions where neccessary, reverting spaces/tabs etc.

Lets just follow the CVS guidelines as discussed earlier and see if we can
make it work.

It is more important to keep the guidelines in mind than simply rollback.

Keep hacking, be happy,

Sebastian