[Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed-devel Digest, Vol 12, Issue 20

From: Yudhvir Singh Sidhu
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed-devel Digest, Vol 12, Issue 20
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 09:22:59 -0800

Karsten Wrote:  Yudhvir, looks like you are a bit interested in the billing
side of things ? Good ! Would that be an area of interest you
can cover for GnuMed ? I suggest you also make yourself
familiar with FreeB.

{Yudhvir: Yes, I am interested in it. I do not know how or if I have enough knowledge. I will look into FreeB. Keep leading me and maybe I can catch on. Thanks]

Yudhvir