Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmEditArea broken

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmEditArea broken
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 02:37:31 +0100

> Do we have concepts ?
> Can someone please describe the concepts. I mean actually write a document !?
I have not been able to fully embrace the concept(s) Syan
forced into the main trunk due to the ugly and messy code (and
my lack of formal CS education which might enable me to see
method in the madness). And Syan never ever bothers to explain
anything. It would appear he can't since he doesn't. I
wouldn't wonder if he can't given the mess it is.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net