Re: [Gnumed-devel] I get the Darwin Computing award of the year

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] I get the Darwin Computing award of the year
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 14:14:17 +1100

I'm starting to agree on Debian, I'm sticking with it from now, via libranet.
Everything runs smoothly (touch wood) so far.

Have everything back on now. Permanantly lost all my mail for last 2 months
(found an old backup to start October), + private letters, gnuMed
documentation/screen dumps (most of which should be on the web site
somewhere), iso images for libranet, md9.2, smeserver etc, and of course I'll
have to go through the whole gnumed install again when I get the courage.

Regards

Richard