[Gnumed-devel] forms in GnuMed

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] forms in GnuMed
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:31:32 +0200

Hi Ian,

just saw your recent checkin.

Walking the beach at Djerba the thought occurred to me that we
should define an "absolutely positioned bounding box" for our
forms and place our "absolute fields" relative to that. The
immediate benefit is that we can easily adjust the entire form
to different traction mechanisms/paper templates by simply
moving the bounding box (a mini page ? a wordbox ?). No need to
adjust the other "absolute" distances ...

GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net