[Gnumed-devel] Humor

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Humor
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 21:43:53 -0700

My wife periodically asks me "so, how are your little gnu friends doing?"

On the odd occasion, as she did today, she further asked "how do you know that people are who they say they are, they may not even be doctors and" --- perhaps on account of a tv crime show we saw, added --- "maybe they are all convicts, doing time and earning cigarette money selling online in a prison computer room, GnuMed being a side line for them..."

... just thought I'd pass it along  >:-)