Re: [Gnumed-devel] patient search in top panel

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] patient search in top panel
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 09:21:42 +1000

Someone go ahead and remove it. I never had this feature in my program. Simply giving focus to the text box (ie clicking on it) should re-set everything and assume a new patient search.

richard

Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

When starting Gnumed selecting a patient involves clicking into the selction wheel. It displays something like 'no patient' by default. One has to delete the 'no patient' or whatever is there before entering a patient name. I find this rather annoying. Would it be possible / feasible to change this so clicking into the wheel removes wahtever is there?

Or maybe only if the wheel contains 'no patient' ? This is a very minor issue. But is ticks me off when testing gui code involving frequent patient changes.

I probably could do it myself but maybe someone wants to make me happy :-)
Any objections ?