Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mac OS X package install

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mac OS X package install
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 22:02:55 -0700

On Jun 4, 2004, at 11:14 AM, Dominique Buenzli wrote:
<x-tad-smaller>For those who have Mac OS X, please download the real thing called "gmmacprer1.0.rtfd" (18.9 Mo), use and send me feedback !!
http://homepage.mac.com/dobunzli/gnumed/FileSharing23.html
Thanks
</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>
I am on call for the weekend, but maybe can give a try next week some time.</x-tad-smaller>

Dunno if Tony Lembke has also a chance to give a try and give feedback.