Re: [Gnumed-devel] trying to sort out a few things

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] trying to sort out a few things
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:17:24 +1000

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:37:00 +0200
Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> Made my point ? ;-)

Hmm, true, never really thought about that before. AFAIK over here this is not
something
any of the other EHR vendors have bothered to implement. (in some ways a sign
of the
poor state of affairs, as computers still run parallel to paper systems our
solution would be not
to enter in "sensitive" information at all!) Or maybe we are more trusting of
our consultants......

IMHO in this case it would be better to be able to tweak a "privacy" setting in
the drug list and past history
widgets, as generally you don't want annoying popup widgets every time you do a
referral/request,
although I'm sure there are other scenarios.

You could launch these from an expression using __import__ ,  viz.
@__import__ ("Gnumed.wxpython.gnumedlets.foo").Launch ()@

Ian

PGP public key E750652E at wwwkeys.pgp.net
9BF0 67B7 F84F F7EE 0C42  C063 28FC BC52 E750 652E