Re: [Gnumed-devel] GUI layout / user configurability / mockup

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GUI layout / user configurability / mockup
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 12:44:51 +1000

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 10:58:23 +1000
Horst Herb <address@hidden> wrote:

> There is no error handling yet: no exceptions caught, nothing checked,
> nothing
> logged.
Hmm, primitive as this sounds I would actually like the idea: it means I could
run gnumed in an emacs Python buffer
and when an exception is raised it would jump straight to the point of error.

No, on second thoughts, it wouldn't: the exception would just vanish into the
abyss of the wxWindows event loop.
Can I add a mode for gmLog.LogException which spits the exception stacktrace to
stderr, without the logging prefixes
(as these confuse emacs) ?

Ian
PGP public key E750652E at wwwkeys.pgp.net
9BF0 67B7 F84F F7EE 0C42  C063 28FC BC52 E750 652E