Re: [Gnumed-devel] Possible development opportunity (was Gui-Designers w

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Possible development opportunity (was Gui-Designers was the id_name debate)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 18:38:27 +0200

On Sat, Sep 11, 2004 at 09:02:34PM -0700, J Busser wrote:
> >So, what IS your "minimum function" ? I remember you have a
> >need for path lab handling. Can you put it in writing and
> >research what needs to be done to GnuMed to make your
> >particular use case happen ?
>
> For my personal practice, what I need most is lab results management
> (import, viewing, signing, option to print, together with enough
> demographics to link results to correct patients).
Again. If you get someone locally to work with us/me I am
rather sure we can make that happen in a reasonable
timeframe. We are already halfways there at least with the
existing code base.

Can you define what possibilities of getting patients into
GnuMed you would have/need ?

GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net