[Gnumed-devel] re: bug reports (Sebastian Hilbert)

From: J Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] re: bug reports (Sebastian Hilbert)
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 18:24:42 -0700

well, in the spirit of self-assigning coding tasks, it may also be useful to learn dtd , xslt, make a little tool to make dtd out of whatever the current gnumed schema is, and then write the xslt that transforms a gnumed xml document instance into a hl7 cda v3.0 instance, and hey, structured communication !?

Once a proposed to-do task for gnumed is "seconded" (agreed-to or supported) by at least one other on the list, I have tended to add it to the wiki... Jim

Apart from the Hilberts who are in the process of using the lab results (and possibly document archive) portions of gnumed, and myself who expects to want to *try* the test result portion, will there be anyone else in a position to try to *use* any of it? This will make a big difference to how many bug reports are likely to be encountered as we consider assessing our way into v 0.1