Re: [Gnumed-devel] GnuMed web client

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GnuMed web client
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 20:13:45 +0200

On Saturday 16 October 2004 07:07, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> > What about greping the sql statements from the database log and putting
> > it in a sql script to re-do the encounter .
>
> the database isn't set to that high of a log level
I am not quite sure you two are talking about the same thing, are you ?
I admit I don't fully understand the problem. Is it a question of extracting
patient data from an existing database ? How did it get in there ?

If it's a matter of looking at the database and manually transferring it into
an sql file I volunteer to do it.

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany