Re: [Gnumed-devel] demographics widget and search results

From: scaredycat
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] demographics widget and search results
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 23:09:28 +1000

Re: [Gnumed-devel] demographics widget and search results

I didn't see the new popup until I ran gnumed on windows and put a try: except
block around an event handling function, which showed Karsten's new
results dialog is a lot better and quite functional, ; probably the work to move it into Richard's search area isn't worth it, because the search dialog is quite usable and fast currently, and the auto-scrolling Richard search area is just a replay of a gui gimmick I saw on IE explorer, and not any more functional.
The dialog is modal in windows and linux, so it shouldn't have a problem.