Re: [Gnumed-devel] Back from China - Hi + Summary or progress requested

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Back from China - Hi + Summary or progress requested
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:32:14 +0200

> Having been essentially 'off line' for a month, could someone give me a
> little
> summary of what has happened to gnuMed over the last month?

I am attaching an excerpt of the commit log for the last 4
weeks.

Karsten

Summary follows:

We've been discussing a bunch of backend things, including
clin_medication improvements. Other field name changes:
is_significant -> clinically_relevant.

Vaccinations handling is now trustably functional to the point
that I would trust a dedicated practice to use it given the
right set of circumstances.

Thanks to Carlos bulk fetching of business objects has seen the
light of day.

A partially functional web frontend seems to have been
developed by Syan in the process finding a few oddities. In
the end data from either frontend was viewable in the other.

A more general database-based business object class has been
written from which cClinItem is now derived. This approaches
in functionality what was originally intended by
gmPgDbObject.py and it's ilk. This also allowed for turning
gmMedDoc classes into value objects much unifying tha API.

The patient picture (upper left corner) now works. Doesn't get
pulled in automatically on patient change for performance
reasons but can be loaded via right-click menu first item.

One of Dominique's face PNGs has superceded your secretary in
being the default pic. Apologies to her.

The episode isn't required to link to a health issue anymore.
Therefor it now supports a fk_patient field when
fk_health_issue in Null.

Measurement rows now support val_target_* definitions for
clinical target ranges outside the normal range.

The EMR exporter now sports quite a nice vaccination status
table.

Our spanish translation has been updated by some Colombian
guy.

Allergy widget is becoming usable.

A critical bug in loading notebook plugins was fixed (could
end up with registered but only halfways working plugins).

Syan added import-ready (?) LOINC data in test-area.

--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net