Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Including Past History in main screen - png's

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Including Past History in main screen - png's
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 22:08:37 -0800

At 4:46 PM +1100 11/19/04, Richard Terry wrote:
I really think often we forget the human brain is doing the doctoring, and
that it is uncessary to try and cover the 'all case' scenario with the
computer.

You miss my intent. It is not to cover every use case. We should be able to get the computer to present content to us in the way we best understand it.