Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: windows install

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: windows install
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 13:24:26 +0100

> The windows documents tab works for Kirk's picture,  but I think there
> was a missing import for shutil.
Where ?

> The unix one seemed not to work
According to Python docs shutil is OS agnostic ?

> >(/home/sjtan/projects/gnumed3/gnumed/gnumed/Gnumed/wxpython/gmPatPicWidgets.py:address@hidden):
> > cannot set patient picture from
> >[/home/sjtan/projects/gnumed3/gnumed/gnumed/client/bitmaps/empty-face-in-bust.png]
> >(/home/sjtan/projects/gnumed3/gnumed/gnumed/Gnumed/wxpython/gmPatPicWidgets.py:address@hidden):
> > exception type : exceptions.TypeError
> >(/home/sjtan/projects/gnumed3/gnumed/gnumed/Gnumed/wxpython/gmPatPicWidgets.py:address@hidden):
> > exception value: new_BitmapFromImage() takes at least 1 argument (0 given)
I'd assume a API difference between either wx* 2.4 and 2.5 or
between wx* for Linux and Windows. Which wx version are you on ?

> As to side projects, I gather  Carlos is doing a entry widget with a
> side browser tree
ACK

> just to show gnumed is virtually backend ready, here's some screen shots
> of the web client  ,executed today on the current schema , (the web
looks good for a web client

> The presenting complaint field, used to update the
> clin_episode.description  sql field,
> and the rfe and aoe radio buttons aren't working.  The form processing
> logic would probably need
> to make the presenting complaint field a rfe narrative clin root item ;
any clin_narrative item, it need not be is_rfe

> also  the old form processing logic used to discriminate which episode
> an item belonged in based on its
> description field,
should be using the FK ...

> and the current hack to make it work may cause some
> clin root items to  be attached
> to separate episodes on a health issue ( not what is wanted ).
why not if they do belong to different episodes on a health
issue ?

GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net