[Gnumed-devel] case sticker

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] case sticker
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 17:15:05 +0100

Hi guys,

I found a German company which produces small series of case stickers with a
logo of you choice. I will order some with  Tux and some with the GNUmed logo
(which needs to be discussed). Please mail me if you need some. From what I
read each costs me about 50 Euro cent €0.50 to 1Euro. I would like to see how
many I need. I would mail them to you. They will be sold through
www.gnumed-systemhaus.de or via personal mail via PayPal (easiest for me)

http://shop3.webmailer.de/cgi-bin/ePages.filereader?41f2778f000165a00000ac172c2705f3+DE/catalogs/156012
--
Sebastian Hilbert