[Gnumed-devel] EMR editor

From: Carlos Moro
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] EMR editor
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 19:42:14 +0100

Hello all,

I've just committed a first try on making the EMR browser functional for editing its EMR struct items, thanks to the patches Syan prepared some time ago, the advices and reviews of Karsten and the ideas in the list. I have implemented by avoiding pop dialogs. It's mostly a proof of concept we may improve and pulish... I think it could accomplish the basic mission: both displaying (the exporter was doing it previously) and now allowing the edition of the EMR struct items...

At the moment an initial implementation (not fully functional) is working for:
   -Episode editor
   -Enconter progress notes editor

To give a try: gmEMRBrowser.py, navigate the broswer items, and right click over them...

Best regards,
carlos

Karsten Hilbert wrote:

IOW I think we should focus on editing notes like this:

- browse emr tree
- right-click encounter node
- select "edit progress notes" from popup menu
- popup progress note editor (eg. one cResizingSoapPanel)

Perfect. I put hands on...
Thanks.

Sorry for changing plans a bit, Carlos. I hope you understand
why...

BTW, we could also put the editor on the left or right of the
browse tree instead of popping it up if you prefer. I like
avoiding popups.

GPG key ID FA50E162 @ random.sks.keyserver.penguin.de
ECBD 59FE 1A50 630E DF7A  4AF2 E410 83FB FA50 E162